MY CLINICAL OUTCOMES
MCO helps healthcare organisations collect and analyse the outcomes that matter to patients. Watch our overview to see how.
How does it work?
"Outcomes are the results people care about most when seeking treatment, including functional improvement and the the ability to live normal, productive lives." ICHOM, 2016
MCO collects and reports relevant outcome measures from patients throughout their care according to local requirements.
- Patients enter data
- via desktop, tablet or smartphone
- in-clinic, on the ward or at home
- tailored to condition, treatment and stage of treatment
- Clinicians may, if required, review results in real-time to
- validate accuracy of treatment details
- personalise care for individuals
- monitor long-term progress
- Healthcare organisations have new information to ensure high value care and
- identify meaningful clinical variation across whole service
- review current and historical analytics broken down to any level
- ensure high patient engagement though real-time uptake metrics
It is now possible to systematically measure the actual results of treatment in order to ensure high quality care for all patients.
UK & International Accreditation
MCO is accredited by the Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN) to help UK private hospitals meet the requirements set by the Competition & Markets Authority to collect and publish outcomes data.
MCO is certified by the International Consortium of Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) who are setting the global standard for outcomes measurement across 50 conditions by 2017.
MCO is unique in being the only system to be accredited by both PHIN and ICHOM. Please click the links below to find out more.