MY CLINICAL OUTCOMES
MCO helps healthcare organisations collect and analyse the outcomes that matter to patients. Watch our overview to see how.
How does it work?
"Outcomes are the results people care about most when seeking treatment, including functional improvement and the the ability to live normal, productive lives." ICHOM, 2016
MCO collects and reports relevant outcome measures from patients throughout their care according to local requirements.
- Patients enter data
- via desktop, tablet or smartphone
- in-clinic, on the ward or at home
- tailored to condition, treatment and stage of treatment
- Clinicians may, if required, review results in real-time to
- validate accuracy of treatment details
- personalise care for individuals
- monitor long-term progress
- Healthcare organisations have new information to ensure high value care and
- identify meaningful clinical variation across whole service
- review current and historical analytics broken down to any level
- ensure high patient engagement though real-time uptake metrics
It is now possible to systematically measure the actual results of treatment in order to ensure high quality care for all patients.
UK & International Accreditation
MCO is accredited by the Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN) to help UK private hospitals meet the requirements set by the Competition & Markets Authority to collect and publish outcomes data.
In 2014, MCO were one of the first four suppliers to be accredited by the International Consortium of Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM). ICHOM are aiming to publish Standard Sets covering more than 50% of the global disease burden by 2017. MCO are proud to be an ICHOM Technology Affiliate.