MY CLINICAL OUTCOMES
My Clinical Outcomes (MCO) is a web-based platform that automates the collection and analysis of Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs). Data is collected regularly and remotely throughout diagnosis, treatment and long-term follow-up for any clinical condition. Watch our video to see an overview of what we do.
MCO was founded in 2011 and has collected data at over 70 hospitals, with over 1,000 clinicians and 10,000 patients using the system. The MCO team use this extensive experience to continually develop the platform and inform effective implementation. MCO integrates with existing workflows and is highly interoperable with other technical systems. It can be configured and implemented quickly so that outcomes data can be used to support clinical improvements within weeks.
HOW DOES MCO WORK?
- Patients register and complete their first assessment on any device at home or in clinic
- Reminder emails prompt the patient when their next assessment is due
- A personalised dashboard allows users to track their results over time and understand the ongoing benefits of treatment
- Data is made available to clinicians in real-time
- Individual patients' results can be viewed, analysed and used to inform insight-driven clinical decisions
- Data can be filtered, aggregated and analysed to compare cohorts and identify opportunities to improve
- Meaningful variation in outcomes can be identified by comparing differences between sites, clinicians and treatment cohorts
- The MCO advanced analytics suite enables detailed statistical evaluation of aggregate data
- Insight can be used to increase value by focussing improvement efforts and reducing less effective treatments
UK & INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION
MCO is accredited by the Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN) to help UK private hospitals meet the requirements set by the Competition & Markets Authority to collect and publish outcomes data.
In 2014, MCO were one of the first four suppliers to be accredited by the International Consortium of Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM). ICHOM are aiming to publish Standard Sets covering more than 50% of the global disease burden by 2017. MCO are proud to be an ICHOM Technology Affiliate.
We've been independently assessed and certified by BSI against the internationally recognised standard ISO/IEC 27001 showing our ongoing commitment to information and data security.